top of page
Escape Room - dem Wiert säi Geheimnis
E Sträit! De Wiert verschwënnt. E Mord! Wat stécht dohannert?D'Lokalpolizei weess hirer Hänn kee Rot méi. Probéiert mat Geschéck d'Rätsel ëm de Mord an eisem Café erauszefannen a hëlleft der Lokalpolizei de Verdächtegen festzehuelen.
NB: Eisen Escape Room ass net zougespaart an huet grouss Fënsteren.
Closed for Winter
Terms and Conditions:
- Our company collects and stores your personal details while it is necessary for your booking without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
- Due to the nature of the game no recordings can be taken inside the room. That includes the use of mobile phones, recording devices (video and/or audio) and cameras. The use of such a device in the room is not permitted at any time.
- Our company expects visitors not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public.
- Only persons of age 18 and older are permitted to make a booking.
- Children and teens must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
- You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form.
- In order to avoid "fake bookings" we reserve the right to call you to confirm your booking.
- Your appointment can be canceled by calling +352 621 564259 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case you don't show up without a cancelation you will be charged a commission of 60€.
- In order to assure a smooth course of play you should arrive 10 minutes prior to your reservation. If you are late, we reserve the right to cancel or shorten your appointment without any price difference.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be turned away with no refund.
3. Price and payment:
- The price of the game is stated on our website.
- The price is set according to the number of people within the same booking.
- Full payment is required before the game starts at arrival.
- Each attendee will be instructed before the game by one of our employees. After learning the rules of the event, each attendee will participate in the event at their own risk. Our company is not liable for any personal or equipment damages caused by not following the rules described before the event.
- Some parts of our games contain a physical element to them; each attendee will participate in the event at their own risk. Our company is not liable for any personal or equipment damages caused.
- Our company is entitled to charge for any damage which is intentional and/or caused by misuse of items. In case of a broken or lost item, you will be charged the price of the concerned item.
- While you are on our premises, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and cooperate with our employees.
bottom of page